Whether you’re looking to create a range of plantable seed paper postcards for your retail store or investigating invites for a trade show or an event, these planet-friendly postcards are the perfect way to show off your eco-credentials.
Each seed paper postcard is jam-packed and full of pollinator-friendly seeds that are perfect for supporting wildlife and wild areas all across the United Kingdom.
Choose from single or double side printing and add your own special touch with custom artwork.
Each postcard is made from 100% biodegradable materials making them the most-planet-friendly physical marketing materials available today.
Planting your seed paper postcards only requires a few simple steps and you’ll have small sprouts appearing in no time.
The key steps to successfully growing seed paper are:
- Rip your seed paper business card into small pieces
- Give your seed paper a quick soak in water to loosen the paper
- Plant under roughly a 1/4 inch of soil in March for the current season or September for the following Spring
- Water at least once a day to keep your paper saturated
- You’ll begin to notice small sprouts emerging in about 10-14 days!
Designing Your Postcards
Please ensure that all artwork files are provided in a high-quality PDF file scaled to the size of your postcard with 3mm of bleed for any of your artwork that reaches the margins.