Are you looking for the perfect finish for your planet-friendly event?
Our plantable seed paper place cards are an ingenious way to display your eco-credentials to all your attendees.
They’re the perfect eco-friendly alternative to traditional event stationery and add an interactive element for all of your guests to enjoy.
A wide range of suitable applications including:
- Educational Courses
- Fundraising Events
- Charity Galas
Each plantable place card is packed full of wildflower seeds perfect for bees, pollinators and UK wildlife.
We use a mix of Daisy, Poppy and Forget Me Not seeds to help create wild areas.
Seed Paper Place Cards Utilising 100% Recycled Materials
Our seed paper is produced from 100% post-consumer waste, jam-packed with seeds and is the definition of zero-waste.
We pride ourselves on championing sustainable manufacturing processes for all of our plantable products including a wide range of other plantable stationery for your next event.
Don’t forget to check out our artwork guidelines for helpful advice on how to produce your high-quality PDF print file.
How To Grow Your Plantable Place Cards
Once your event is over we strongly encourage inviting your attendees to take their plantable materials home.
With this in mind, you may want to include some simple planting/how-to-grow instructions.
It’s really simple and only takes a few easy steps:
- Tear your plantable place card into small pieces approximately 1x1cm
- Soak your seed paper in water for an hour or so to loosen the paper and allow germination
- Plant under approximately 1/4 inch of soil in March for the current season or September for the following Spring
- Water at least once a day (it’s really important your seeds don’t fry out in this critical part of their development)
- You should start to see sprouts in about 10-14 days!
Please note some UK native wildflowers won’t bloom until the following year so make sure to not disturb your seed paper after it’s been planted.
1% of every sale will be donated to Rewilding Britain via Work For Good.