We print what we receive, so please make sure you send high-quality print-ready artwork. If you’re not 100% sure whether your artwork meets the minimum requirements, please get in touch, and we can assess if your artwork is print-ready.
In all instances, we recommend sending a high-quality print-ready PDF file.
To help us provide the best possible results, please ensure your artwork:
- Does not exceed 30% ink coverage (If you are unsure, don’t hesitate to contact us, and we can assess if your artwork is suitable).
- It is sized to the exact dimensions of the printed product you are purchasing (i.e. A6 – 105 x 148 mm).
- Always provide crop lines.
- Ensure any design elements are placed within the safety line (5 mm from the edge of your artwork).
- Please ensure all QR codes are at least 20mm in width and height.
- Where required, provide 3mm of bleed.
- Where possible, avoid large block colours on your design. This helps us provide the best possible finish to all our printed items.
- Make sure your text is large enough to read.
- Avoid using opacity overlays.
- Avoid using detailed photography in your artwork.
Whilst it is possible to print block colours and ink-heavy designs, they hide the natural appearance of seed paper and harm the seeds, soil and germination rate (this may also incur additional printing fees).
For best results, we advise you to keep your design simple, avoid prominent block colours by keeping backgrounds plain and utilise white space to show off the natural appearance of the paper.
Here are some examples of great artwork for seed paper following all of our best practices:
If we do notice any errors or experience any issues with the design, we will, of course, get in touch. However, this is not a guarantee, and it will slow down the production time of your order.